Photographers 4 Nature is an initiative carried out by Environomica in collaboration with prominent and emerging photographers.
Photographer of the Month
This is a recurring call to action in collaboration with prominent photographers who decide to take part in our Stand4Trees campaign. We use the power of their images to promote environmental consciousness and cultural heritage conservation worldwide: follow us on Facebook to meet the next Photographer of the Month!
Moreover, if you want to purchase a picture, a portion of the return will be used to finance forest conservation in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia. Take a look at our Photographers of the Month Gallery and do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in making a purchase.
Here goes the updated list of the photographers that already joined us:
- Gin Angri, one of the most innovative contemporary photographers in Italy, precursor and leading exponent of the “street” style.
- Ugo Mellone, one of the winners of the Wildlife Photographer of the Year contest in 2015, scientist in the field of ecology of migrating birds.
- Claudio Vitale, winner of the Kodak European Award and ex member of Grazia Neri Photo Agency, he focuses mostly on social and documentary reportages.
This section gives voice to emerging photographers by enhancing their visibility while raising awareness over global environmental issues through their work. You can purchase each one of their pictures at an accessible donation price, thus helping us finance forest conservation in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia.
Choose your favorite pictures in the Emerging Photographers Gallery and receive them on postcard, poster or canvas at your desired address. Select the photos by their code and click on the “place an order” button!
- Print on Kodak opaque photographic paper 15×20 cm = € 20
- Print on Kodak opaque photographic paper 20×30 cm = € 30
- Print on canvas 50×70 cm = € 50